Kingdom's Dawn is the first book in the Kingdom Series and spans the time from Adam to Moses. The central characters are Leinad and Tess. They encounter tremendous adversity and challenges as Leinad discovers he is chosen by the King for a mission of utmost importance.
|Cedric (Knight of the Prince)|
|Leinad (Knight of the Prince)|
|Peyton (Knight of the Prince)|
|Gabrik (Silent Warrior)|
|Tess (Knight of the Prince)|
|Lucius (Shadow Warrior)|
|Zane (Vincero Knight)|
|Quinn (Knight of the Prince)|
|Osmar (Knight of the Prince)|
He's just a young man, but that doesn't change the truth. He was chosen...
Sixteen year-old Leinad thought he was a common farmer's son, nothing more. He wondered why his father had trained him for years to master the sword—not exactly a tool of the trade for farmers—but one tragic event initiates a world of revelation.
Teamed with a young slave girl, Leinad is thrust into adversity and danger—for The Dark Knight and his vicious Shadow Warriors will stop at nothing to thwart the King ’s plan to restore the kingdom. Leinad will need more than a sharp blade and a swift hand to fulfill his mission and survive the evil plots of the King’s sworn enemies!
Journey to Arrethtrae, where the King and His Son implement a bold plan to save their kingdom; where courage, faith, and loyalty stand tall in the face of opposition; where good will not bow to evil—and the future of a kingdom lies in the hands of a young man.
- Released on May 1st, 2006
- 160 pages
- Subjects: Youth/Youth Interests/Teen Fiction
- Interior illustrations by Marcella Johnson
- 14 Chapters (16 counting the Prologue and Epilogue)
- Prologue - Voyage to the Edge
- Chapter 1 - Vision Search
- Chapter 2 - The Servants Sword
- Chapter 3 - A Kingdom Lost
- Chapter 4 - Yesterday's End
- Chapter 5 - A Sword and a Mission
- Chapter 6 - Let them Hear
- Chapter 7 - No Place a Home
- Chapter 8 - Betrayed!
- Chapter 9 - Beginning of Bondage
- Chapter 10 - Mastery Unveiled
- Chapter 11 - A Savage Battle
- Chapter 12 - Journey to Death
- Chapter 13 - Storm of Salvation
- Chapter 14 - A Question of Faith
- Epilogue: - At Kingdom's Edge
"To my father and mother, Jim and Frances. Your love, instruction, and encouragement inspired me, but most importantly, you showed me the light and led me to Him. Thank you!"